Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Graduates

Portland Community College: Dental Assisting Program
June 8th 2010

This is just the BLUE group (with a few girls missing).

There were 3 groups total; Blue, Yellow, and Red.
31 Girls and 1 Boy, (and 4 babies)!
We started out as 50 (2 boys) and each term you either made it or didn't.
I think the most stressful times of my life happened during this program, which was only 9 months long!
But those 9 months seemed like years with all the knowledge they had to throw at us to memorize.


Timea, Me, Rachel, and Aimee (one of the girls who had a baby during the year)

Here I am on stage, being nervous... haha


Just some members of my fan club :)

Nathan had a final that night but raced over from Rock Creek (to Sylvania) and made it for the 2nd half of the program! 

Sitting in one of the patient chairs

Thanks to Tucker and my mom for taking these pics!

2 comments:

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

yay! congrats to you! you look so pretty and I'm glad Nate made it for the end.


and the clothes you and mom picked out are fabulous, very Snapdragon-y, so thanks! you're rad.

Rich Vial said...

I am very impressed with your willingness to stick it out. I am quite sure you will be great at everything you try! Love, rich