Monday, December 13, 2010

TV

Day 3-Favorite TV show

Really, I can't pick just one! But my favorite TV channel would have to be ABC, they have pretty much a show everyday I can watch: Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Greys Anatomy, Modern Family, The Middle, and Private Practice. 

If I had REAL tv, I would be watching The Real Housewives of...
hmm, Orange County, New Jersey, and Beverly Hills. Those are the only ones I really like. Can't wait till they come to Washington County!! (hahaha, yeah right, I can only dream :))
Oh yeah, I LOVE watching the Ellen Show! I laugh throughout the whole show, usually.

Nathan loves shows on History Channel, and those types, like Swamp People, Ice Truck Driving, Deadliest Roads, and oh, motocross things. He also LOVES Two and a Half Men, which I like too. We always try to make it a Monday thing to watch the new episodes but I think that worked once... 

We like all the same shows, except he doesn't like most the ones I listed above. It's kind of a one sided relationship :) 

No comments: