Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hey Look at Me!

I realized I can't let it be a whole year since I updated this thing. Nathan asked me why I hadn't written and I told him we didn't really do anything. He said well, yeah we did! We do tons of things. Hmm maybe I just don't think anyone would be interested in them. Anyway, since last August...let me look thru my pictures to refresh my memory.

Well folks, I don't have any pictures from about end of August to the beginning of December. We were doing far to important things than carrying around a camera. DUH

Here are December/Christmas pictures.
Here is Paisley and Kevin enjoying their Christmas Goodies.



Christmas afternoon/early evening we traveled down to Sunriver to Colbys Sunriver house for the last time before they sell it. We didn't get to eat Christmas dinner anywhere so good 'ol Subway was our delicious meal. 
Here is the gang, minus me of course!

 We went shooting one morning, here are some pics from that. 
This is Jonica (Brandon's girlfriend, Jessica, and me)


Aaron brought the Biebs for target practice. 


Here is my 'I'm feeling artistic' capture of part of the multitude of guns everyone brought. 

The results of Justin Bieber.

And last but not least another artsy-fartsy shot of Paisley, cuz who can refuse a face like that! This I believe was taken by Jew.


When we got back from Sunriver we celebrated a new year, which also means another year married!
We worked during the day and went out to the Ringside for dinner.


We then realized we needed to loose weight and this was our last dance with yummy, delicious, mouth-watering food. :)
Ok, we didn't just realize this, it was planned out for a little bit.
NEXT!

No comments: