Saturday, May 7, 2011

Almost Forgot!

I forgot to include the pics of my car, Nate's motorcycle, and other random things, I got a little excited.

Nate's motorcycle. He took it for a spin around the roads out here but he's gotta get his endorsement and insurance before he can really take it out. 

Nate took Bryan Whitnah on a ride, then a ride in his truck, and then on the quad and taught him how to ride it. I think that may have been the best day in his life so far. :)

Have I ever said how much Paisley LOVES Weston?! She will lick his face for days and he loves it. Tucker and Weston were up with Nathan talking one day and they went to walk back down to their house. Apparently Paisley wasn't finished yet and scooted down to their house to find Weston. She's a funny dog, and what a cute kid!

And this is my car. 
Ok, until next month..haha

No comments: