Tuesday, May 3, 2011

March and April, Into May

*Paisley*

Has been quite the farm dog. She wakes up every morning at around 715, unless she sleeps with us, which happens probably more often than it should :) She spends about 12 hours running around outside and when she comes inside, she goes straight to our room and passes out for the night on the bed until we scoot her off to her own bed. Today she rolled in something stinky so I scrubbed her down three times and she is still a little stinky. She stopped eating her food for a few weeks so she is now an organic puppy and eats really expensive food, but she loves it, so at least she's eating! She keeps telling me she wants a little bro/sis so we're thinking about getting another dog. Hopefully this next month we can make her dreams come true ;) OH and I almost forgot, SHE TURNED ONE! Her birthday was April 2nd, and we forgot, but I bought her lots and lots of toys!




*Nathan*

Working on the beautiful lawns and landscaping of the farm house. He put his truck on craigslist to see how much he could get out of it and apparently it was a lot! I didn't know why he wanted to sell it, but he did. He bought a good work truck from Hector, whose working with him, and fixing it up as we type. 
He is taking math and a job search class, once he finishes those, he will take one more math and another specialty class and be ALL DONE! He bought Chuong's motorcycle, Honda Shadow, and has been drooling over it, waiting to drive it. He is taking the class to get his endorsement with Chris H and Billy. Then we need to work on getting out concealed weapons and we will a couple of shootin', ridin' crazy peoples. 


*Caitlin*


I guess nothing too exciting goes on with me; I am just working. We sold the Passat :( sad day. Nathan was worrying over it and I figured it would break sometime and when it did, we wouldn't have money for it. SO we sold it. 
I was very sad, so sad that I broke the door as the people were coming to buy it. I was looking behind me as I was backing out of the garage and thought "hmmm, our house is falling down! How weird." Then I realized it was ME who was crashing into the house!!! I pulled it back in, tried to shut the door and it came right back at me, then I scooted to see what Nathan's face looked like but he was still moving his truck so I couldn't see and I just thought, HE'S GONNA KILL ME!! Luckily he didn't and the people still bought it! OOPS. After about 2 weeks without a car, I was getting tired of looking at the same ones on craigslist, I told Nathan we were going to buy this one and I didn't care what was wrong with it. It was cheap too and turns out, a pretty decent car. Good thing since we bought it at about 11:00 at night. I was done looking at craigslist, I don't know HOW Nathan looks at it everyday.

Driving to Utah

Us in the CABELAS in UT

Paisley pooping Easter eggs!

That is all that happened in the last months, we eat, sleep, and poop just like everyone else, but we watch cool videos, so here's one I stumbled upon, I like the otter or whatever it is. You should watch them all, because some parts are dumb, but most are really funny.

2 comments:

Hailey Vial said...

I love that video! Do you want me to email you the pix of you and Nate and the new bike?

paula said...

Great post I was to busy to even know you had posted.