Saturday, May 28, 2011

Rainy May

 Our house has turned into a nursery. Nathan got a rockin' deal on plants last week. If you're looking for plants or landscape, he's your man!

We also have a big concrete landing out back. If we didn't need to extend our house, I would love to put some patio furniture and have outside BBQ's, since its deciding to be all sunny and warm this week.

Speaking of sunny and warm, I wrote that too soon as its supposed to be raining this whole next week!!! 
We got netflix and have been watching A LOT of Swamp People, about two episodes a night. I LOVE this show. I watched a documentary on alligators too. I remember seeing an alligator on the grass at our hotel in Florida, on this trip


OH netflix. You will make me become a hermit... But since its NOT sunny yet, I will allow it :)

My new license plates came!


I am going on day 7(!) of NOT cracking my knuckles/fingers. So far so good, unless I'm stretching and it accidentally happens. It's hard! I keep thinking about it all day, especially when I finally sit down and try to relax, thats all I can think about. 
Garth gave me a gift cert. to get a pedicure for Christmas and since it was nice out today I went and got it! I LOVE the color, I kept saying I didn't want any flowers/design but she did it anyway so I went with it. 

Here are a few things I am loving right now...
Neuro drinks. 

I bought this at Petrich's, they don't say what flavor they are but they all taste the same, kinda like grapefruit. The only difference is that some are more fizzy than others. It's supposed to make you happy, or better blood flow, or sleepy, depending on which one you get, I have yet to notice any effects but they are yumm-o!

Some of my favorite food blogs. I love reading these and getting ideas for making dinner. There are only so many ways to spin a chicken!
Pioneer Woman

My friend Katie is having a scentsy party online, I have never used or smelt any flavors so I'm not sure if I want to do it or which flavors smell good/bad. Let me know if you've tried them or any favorite scents you have. I love candles and smelly things I just don't want to waste money of ones that don't smell good!!

No comments: